When it comes to treating cancer, it might be really complicated with even the patient having no clue of the fact that whether he/she is getting the right kind of treatment or not. This life-threatening fear of cancer arises from just a cell when it keeps on dividing rapidly. These malignant cells usually forget to die while increasing. These tumours can occur in any part or tissue of the body. Some of the cancer’s types are listed below:
- Breast cancer
- Lungs cancer
- Brain cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Colon cancer
- Ovarian cancer
- Skin cancer
- Most of the common types of cancers are found to be confined to a single tissue at early diagnosis. In such case, doctors go for surgery to remove and treat cancer affected area. This usually happens in case of lungs, breasts, and skin cancer.
- If it seems that if cancer seems to be spreading and out of reach of surgery. In such cases, the most vital and significant option is left of radiation or chemotherapy accordingly. It even initiates various side-effects but only on a temporary basis.
- After years of toiling and efforts, doctors have up with the never before and one of the most significant way to fight cancer by vaccinating some specific kinds of antibodies that are appropriately capable of attacking the malignant cells or a tumour and developing the body’s immune system.
As it is wisely being said that prevention is better than cure. One must adopt certain lifestyle and limitations to fence against cancer like –
- Maintaining healthy diet
- Controlling alcohol intake
- Saying no to cigarettes and tobaccos
- Avoid exposure to poisonous chemicals and excessive sun rays
Some cancers can be cured. Others can’t be, here in some cases a patient lives effectively longer life while others don’t. What matters most in any case of cancer is being fully aware of it along with neglecting all taboos.