Cellulite is usually a source of embarrassment for those who have it. However, did you know that almost all women have it? Regardless of the exercise regiment or weight, about nine out of ten women have that bumpy area which keeps them shy during the bikini season. But the great news is despite the prevalence of cellulite, getting rid of it can be possible with various home remedies and the help of many fitness experts including Shellie Brian.
Every case of cellulite has to do with loss of elasticity in the skin and decreased blood flow. Thus, anything which improves either of such factors can be helpful in getting rid of cellulite. Also, toxins buildup in the body can be an essential contributor to unsightly cellulite and poor health. So here are some simple and quick ways to get rid of cellulite.
Brushing Dry Skin
Even if you do not suffer from cellulite, brushing the skin is necessary. The mini-massaging effect you get every day is invigorating and makes the skin radiant and soft. It stimulates the rejuvenation of the skin and helps in improving lymphatic flow. Such system is part of the way of the body to naturally release toxins from the body, which is an essential part in getting rid of cellulite. To get started with brushing the skin, look for a long handled bristled skin brush that can reach each part of the body. Before you shower, make use of firm circular strokes for brushing the whole body. Focus on working toward the heart since is where the lymph must flow. Cover the skin after you shower and repeat these steps every day.
Aside from being invigorating, coffee stimulates the sin and improves blood flow if rubbed in topically. A coffee scrub is simple to do and tends to compliment the dry skin brush in a beautiful way. Here is how to do it.
- As you empty the coffee pot, put the filter full of grounds into a jar or cup and set this near the shower. You can use this the following day.
- Following dry brushing, it is time to step into the shower and start massaging your legs and other areas with cellulite with the coffee grounds for a few minutes.
- After showing, apply coconut oil.
Juniper and Olive Oils
Massage is a good way for both relaxing and improving circulation. In terms of getting rid of cellulite, adding a few oils to the routine will make a difference in how your cellulite looks. To make the most of this t technique, follow these steps.
- Add a drop of juniper essential oil for each couple of tablespoons of olive oil.
- Use this to massage into the cellulite area using circular motions. Just work toward the heart.
- This must be repeated many times every week, preferable in the morning or after exercising.
- This is a good habit for both for natural cellulite treatment and a bit of self-administered TLC. But remember that juniper can be invigorating, thus, it is not best to try this just before you sleep.
Shellie Brian has taught thousands of women how to deal with cellulite particularly in the lower body. She continues to advocate the importance of staying fit.