Get out of the laziness of winter and don’t let it lock you inside the indoors. Whatever the weather is, you shouldn’t let it make you sit in your home. Instead, you should start working out at the outdoors with fun fitness activities. Outdoor fitness is beneficial for physical activities as well as you get fresh air and vitamin D. Vitamin D is good for making your bones strong, as well as it is good for the muscle to gain too. So, if that much benefit is there, why not try to act like a kid and get those benefits.
Let’s take a look at some of the udendørs fitness fun activities:
- Badminton: Badminton is one of the games that most of the kids love to play and is also one of the most low-maintenance sport. With badminton, you don’t need a specialized room as squash does, a court like tennis needs, a table like pin-pong needs, all you need is a couple of rackets and a birdie and an open space, and you can start it right there. If you can manage a badminton net, you can make the sport look more professional, but if there is no net, you don’t need to worry. Without a net, you can play badminton and keep the birdie on the air for a long time without letting it fall on the ground with the help of your friend on another side. It is really a fund, and you are going to love playing badminton.
- Capture the Flag: Playing games like capture the flag is fun Every time gathering with friends doesn’t mean that you have to go to a movie or do a cocktail party. You will be amazed to find that many of your friends under regular stressful life are missing to play those kid games. So, you can be sure that most of them would be happy to spend hours playing those games. You can begin to Capture the flag game by dividing players into two teams; each side starts from their own land and a line that clearly divide the two camps. Each side should have a jail to put the player on the opposite team who they have tagged when he/she is on their side. The person who is tagged should stay in the jail until a person from their team come and touch the jail and free them. To win, any of one team member should find the flag of the other team which both the teams have hidden on their own lands.
- Frisbee: Throwing the disc is fun as well as interesting and more than that it is a great exercise. You can go to a park with a group of people and start playing with discs. Run, jump, dive and use the disc, make it fly and then hold it. You can also play with the disc if only two of you are there. You can play wherever you want; only you need space and the little disc.
- Play on jungle gym: Most of the equipment found in the gym is found in kid’s jungle gyms, though they are a bit renovated and designed the smarter way that they don’t hurt the kids. For squatting you get teeter-totters, for cardio you have stairs, for arm strength, there are bars and rings. You can go there with your friends and spend quality time with a few kids and will develop you all over. Spending time with friends and kids will anyway bring down your stresses. Also, you will have fitness exercise for your cardio as well as for your muscle mass.
- 5-a-side Soccer: You don’t need a full soccer field, just some space and you don’t need a goal bar, two sticks on each side with make your symbolic goal posts, you just need a ball of smaller size, that’s it. On each side, you will have five players, and main intention is to put a goal on the opposition’s post. When you start the match, you will know the competition level of the game, and in a while, you will start sweating. This sport is best for your cardio, and also you and your friends are going to love it.