Microneedling is one of the most popular methods in skin treatment to get a younger looking skin with no effects. Usually, treatments and topical creams are full of harmful chemicals that may have adverse effects on skin in the long run. Microneedling also known as Dermal Rolling is a special skin treatment that has proven to be very effective. The effects of this treatment are powerful and strong, yet the method is very gentle. It’s a controlled piercing of skin’s upper layer delivering a cascade of healing signals within. The main mechanism of this treatment is to produce more collagen, collagen is healthy for skin cells as it gives less wrinkles giving a healthier younger looking radiant skin.
Microneedling is one of the hottest skin treatment trends; people all over the world trust this treatment for giving excellent skin care results.
Skin benefits of this method
Microneedling for vanishing fines lines – Sun damage makes skin dull and looses a lot of collagen and elasticity. The treatment helps to naturally produce collagen thereby helping skin to re-build the damaged cells.
- Skin Aging – This is the problem everyone faces globally; the treatment helps to thicken the skin thus by helping itself to heal by producing more elastin and collagen.
- Scars and stretch marks – Microneedling helps to fade away scars through surgical processes or skin damage. The treatment is also used to breakdown the stretch marks tissues and triggering the growth of collagen.
- Hyper pigmentation – It is caused due to the growth of melanin by abnormal melanocyte generally occurring in darker toned people. With this treatment, it helps to shed away the top layer of the skin and produce normal melanocyte. It boosts the growth of active ingredients and helps to lighten the skin structure.
- Acne and Age spots – It uses the same method as that of hyper pigmentation for treating age spots. Microneedling helps to resolve the acne problem by boosting the absorption and efficacy of topical solutions used on the affected areas.
- Hair Loss – Microneedling is perhaps the best treatment for treating so many skin problems under one mechanism. It also helps to treat male baldness known as Alopecia. Skin needling has shown to reduce the loss of hair and promote growth of new hair.
Microneedling is the best treatment not limited to skin problems; it can be used on any area of the skin that needs treatment. The effects starts showing in four to six sessions. While using this treatment, it is highly important to understand and know the skin type. If the damage to the skin has open cuts or bleeding, consult your doctor before starting such treatment. The treatment has no side effects and can show tremendous change in the way your skin looks. It can be repeated every 4-6 weeks till the time a person sees visible change on their skins. But a person shouldn’t over do it and leave enough time in between two sessions.